Monday, October 4, 2010

Dates with My Hunky

Yay - Sam and I had TWO dates this past week.  Thursday he had no preschool and Sya went to daycare for 3 hours so we went to the John Deere implement dealer.  We walked the whole lot looking at each and every tractor, combine, and 'articulated' tractor.  It was so sweet - he was in heaven.  We then tackled going into the store.  Of course he wanted everything and I told him we'd have to sell the house and live on the street - he didn't seem to mind.  Eventually I was able to talk him in to a $14.00 JD combine set.  Whew!!!!!  That was lucky - I was a little disappointed that none of the JD guys didn't oogle him since they are his heroes......oh well.  I'm sure they were too 'busy'.  

Since he was such a good boy and followed directions - I took him to the gas station where he loves to pick out a 'cool' sucker or candy of some sort.  Of course, he had to get something for his sissy too......awwwwww.

Sunday - since we had NOOOOOO sleep - attempted to get a few snoozes here and there on the couch, floor or where ever while the kids played and jumped on us.  Sam has a tendency to romp all over daddy all the time - poor guy, sort of.  He brings it on himself - but now that he's soooo tired along with me - it's not so enjoyable.  I decided to get Sam out of the house and let daddy chill......so I took him to Pier Park to watch the skaters - he talks often of skateboards (prob. since they come in the happy meals...???).  We get there - and he doesn't even notice them - he notices the lake and wants to walk around it - fine with me.  It was a fun - relaxing time for both of us - lots of questions of course but worth it:-)  We then played on the playground and came home.  The time spent alone with him or Nasya is priceless - considering there is sooooo much to deal with then they are together - it is VERY good for both of them to have their own time - whether at school, daycare or with mommy or daddy - they NEED it.  Tomorrow and Wednesday is Nasya and mommy's turn - will probably go for a walk and do some 'learning' - I think she is a little behind with talking - and WAAAY advance in motor skills - hello - peddaling her trike at 1 1/2 and is soooo good with the  ball/frisbee and anything else active! 

No comments:

Post a Comment