Monday, October 4, 2010

My Hiney Sounds Like a Marching Band!!!

Yeah - the latest comment from beloved Samuel while having 'toots' on the potty......just happened to be the day before the biggest parade in the state.  Silly boy.  He's really been into rhythms - with ANYTHING!  Kind of cool.....

K - so for reality.  Still no sleep.  NO SLEEP!!!  Daddy was finally here three nights in a row and has actively been a part of this VERY frustrating problem.  Last night - he finally was frustrated enough to say, "If this continues, I'm getting rid of the rocking recliners!!"  I truly think that is the ONLY way to get around this - I only wonder what Sam would think of to replace the 'needed?' behavior.  We did finally get the swing (his b-day present early...) - but need to find the proper place to hang it.  Under the bed is not working for several reasons.  Need to replace his ceiling fan with a reg. light - then there will be room to hang from his ceiling.  AND he will not be able to sit up on his bed and in a 'rage' mess with the fan - I'm waiting for it to come crashing down!! 

I am sooooo truly fed up with this nightly routine!!  Last night was first Nasya (who has a BAD sinus infection) then Sam several times in a row.  Granted, his lips were sooooo sore - we have been telling him to STOP licking/chewing and sucking on them - we could tell they were getting a little sore before he went to bed but he woke up bawling so I put some salve on them.  Then he was coughing/sneezing, etc. - we all have allergies and his are starting to act up.  So - between midnight and 2:00am - we were up one after the other - I am always requested to rock and rock and rock and then daddy has to put him back in bed.  I cannot reach to lift him up there - and he is too out of it to climb back up.  Saturday night was WORSE - yep, no church as we only got a couple hours of sleep AGAIN!!!!  SO incredibly frustrating and maddening.  I again have a list of things I WANTED to get done this AM while I have no kids for 2 1/2 hours - but I decided to blog - too tired to run errands and get my rear downstairs to go through stuff.  Am wanting to MEGA clean out the office and tubs and tubs of STUFF - GET RID OF as much as possible - BUT I need energy and a few hours to do this:-(((((   I cannot get started in 30 minutes - quit and come back - I do MUCH better when I can start and dive in completely - NOT an easy task around here.  Hopefully Thursday, which is the next time I have a couple hours to myself - praying for GREAT nights sleep at least Tues/Wed. night.......

Wow, that was a big paragraph:-).  My little Nasya is such a dolly - she LOVES her brother soooo much.  They are playing sooo well together - much of the time.  She was swinging him in his new swing and laughing so hard.....he loves her so much as well, but when they are playing, he will all of a sudden start yelling in her face or slapping her face or elsewhere thinking it's 'funny' and she's going to think it's funny.  Well, as you can imagine it turns into her crying and crying.  I hope someday he 'gets' the idea that other's do NOT like to be hit and yelled at in the face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment