Sunday, November 7, 2010

AH, a Big Thank You!

A BIG thank you to all my friends and family who allowed me to spill my heart out last blog - and still love me.  If you took it personally - maybe look at why - or look at it from my motherly perspective and if it were your life:-)  Things/issues tend to pile up and I needed to share ~ now I digress:-)

We had the kids pictures taken yesterday and I have to say - Sam was a perfect gentleman!!  Even one of the photographers said how sweet and polite he was - he did GREAT!!!!!  Nasya was the story of the morning - she petered out quite quickly.  OH well - we got a few good shots. 

Can't wait - my hubby and I are receiving a much needed small get-a-way next weekend - we have been 'gifted' time and fortunately have two people to help with the kids while we are away.  We basically have two days and a morning to do what we wish!!  We'll just have to pay for food and whatever we decide to do - for all I care we could just stay in the nice home we will be 'living' in for 36 hours!!  Swim, hot tub-it, sleep, eat, go for walks - we don't really have the money this week to spend so I'm sure that's what we'll be doing.  YAY. 

Getting on the bus, going to school, going to OT on Fridays, etc. - have not been easy.  Sam is not wanting to go for some reason.  When we were at OT this past Friday - she mentioned, "Oh, he's not liking the big transitions?!"  Think thats it!  Light bulb flashing......So, the therapist immediately gave us an envelope/picture reward system and we'll see if it works come tomorrow morning.  PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment