Friday, April 22, 2011

I LOVE I LOVE MY KIDS!!!!

There have been soooooo many moments lately where I just have so much fun with Sam and Sya!!  Yes - I still have stress - but try to look at the sweet moments - I wish we could stop Sya in her 2's for a couple years!  She is so funny and goofy and LOVE how she says things.  Sam is really learning how to play with her - he is still VERY aggressive and randomly does awful things to her - but in the good times he makes her laugh hysterically.

Today - right before nap time, Nasya was in the front room and I hear her tell me "No peeking mommy" - I thought about this for maybe ONE second and figured she was up to no good.  Yep - I 'peeked' around the corner and sure enough - she told me the same thing and then confessed to jumping!!  Naughty girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment