Sunday, August 22, 2010

More Transitions......

Well, a big week ahead! PreSchool starts Tuesday:-(( :-)) Good times, tough times, and I SURE hope times of getting him up and at'em NICE & CALM!!!

Really, nothing new. Same old stuff. It will be difficult to get him to Wholistic Therapy with Kari - to do his sensory stuff - he LOVES that place; and difficult to get him to Biofeedback - both are in Hastings and with pre-school M-TH mornings - we are really limited. Not sure how we'll do this - but on the other hand - we'll be saving $120 a week until we figure it out. A couple people have said they see a big difference in him - we do to - but we also live with him and see ALL of Sam:-) I honestly can't say which helps him the most.......I just know things are not worse and he enjoys both. Therapy is EXPENSIVE - we pay out of pocket since our deductible is sooooo high. We don't even have it submitted - we'd end up paying more out of pocket - and may or may not reach the deductible. Health care - whatever.

On another note....the other day we were playing 'cars' (more like crashing....) on his car mat - ALL three of us:-) He was naming his cars/trucks and I asked him what he wanted to name the dune buggy. He said "Steve Carrell because it's funny." WHAT??? Then he finds a bee outside on the driveway - dead of course. I said - oh poor thing, I wonder what happened. He said matter of factly, "Mom, it had a crash landing." Quote of the week: "Mom, you're my best girl in the world forever!" Loved it:-)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, those moments you will cherish forever. I love it. I hope preschool is going well. I can't believe therapy is not covered and you guys have to pay out of pocket. I hope there is a way that it will not cost you as much. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete