Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Okay, Okay......

We'll use John Deere colors for now:-) For my very small but special following.....I WILL post something hopefully tonight:-) My desire is to 'blog' everyday or at least every other day - however, it is not always possible!! Believe me, when I get to bed at midnight I sooooo want to post my days adventures....but my body tells me "you idiot, get to sleep because you KNOW you have to be ready to go full force in a few hours!!" So, I usually listen to my body and not my heart (at least in that circumstance...).

I feel so honored that one or two people get discouraged when I don't have a new post.....trust me, there are SOOOOO many adventures you never hear about. But I'll prep the next posting for you: Sam having a converstation with a dad and daughter at the park - but guess what? - they don't speak English!! (if you know Sam, I'm sure you are laughing righ now); my nights and 'wakings' with Sam; good news for tomorrow; and others.
I bet you can't wait:-)

2 comments:

  1. OK---let's try this out. I read ya loud and clear Brandissimo! Can you hear me? Shoot. This is not Justin. I don't know why it says Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck are you trying to say????:-)

    ReplyDelete