Tuesday, June 15, 2010

PHAT

Well - today was much better. The morning 'fits' only lasted about 30 minutes - however, Samuel was very needy while I was getting ready - it was 'school' day for Sam and we needed to be out the door by 8:20. We have YET to be on 'time' at 8:30. That is my goal - since pre-school starts in the fall and he has to be there by 7:50AM!!! I would choose afternoon class but he still needs a nap - so either way it is a tough call. Anyway - for now he is going to a GREAT 'school' daycare Tuesday and Friday mornings by recommendation of his behavior therapist - in order to work on social skills. And back to today - we arrived at school by 9:10. Not bad....but the way he has been acting, I had an idea maybe he was not feeling well. Tonight, he has a temp. of 101. I digress.....we see the doc tomorrow. It was a nice morning with just the ladies - Sya and I hangin:-) She's a trooper!!

Now to the PHAT - right now I'm fat. The last 6 months have been stressful and I knowingly made a stupid decision to eat whatever I wanted. It shows. CRAP! It's summer and none of my good clothes fit. So - I must stop adding to the stress by feeling ugly and take better care of myself. Will do.

2 comments:

  1. I am starting a new thing on Sunday that is my day. It is based on my blood type from my chiropractor. I have had a few cricisms already but I need a change to elminate stuff my diet that is so bad for me and my hormones and acne prone skin. I will be eating a lot of fish, no grains for 3 weeks, fruit, veggies, nuts of some kind. No pork, pork is poison for me. Interesting diet but need to work on it. I eat too much processed junk and it shows not totally in my weight but my face. Stress will do things to you. You can do anything, don't worry fitting into your old clothes. I should just throw my old clothes away and buy new ones, ha too expensive. I am blood type O, so we will see how this works. It will be a cleaning time for me. I will be grumpy I already know, but I need more energy. My energy level has been saturated with yuck I put into my body. I can't work out because I am so scared to hurt my back again. I can walk. I am really just going to focus on my food though, one thing at a time. Have a great weekend and I hope the kids feel better soon. Can I post your blog to mine for others to read? Just want to check before I do. We had our in home group last night and one of the mom's was talking about a girl who was on Opera at 7 with Schzefrenia, however you spell. I told her about your blog that helps you out and lets me know how things are going on a day to day basis. She has 3 kids and one on the way. She said though she would like to read, wanted to check first. Have a good weekend. Going to a Mariner's game for Father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely post it on your blog - I am still learning how to do all this. Right now just posting and I barely have time for that! Am going to write hopefully tomorrow, about TODAY - we found an AWESOME place in Hastings where they work on Sensory issues......more to come - hope the game was GREAT and hope you are feeling great - keep me posted on the diet change!!

    ReplyDelete