Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pink Lipstick & MORE Weiner stories!!!

Well, how do you like the PINK??  This is for Lyla the noon busdriver - I ran out to the bus when Sam was being dropped off - Lyla opens the door and says, "Well, he just wiped off my lipstick and I asked him why he did that and he said he wanted to wear it!"  Once again, speechless.  This goes back to 'social issues' and not knowing what is appropriate - REALLY!!??  I tried really hard not to bust out laughing because I could not tell if it made her mad or not......still trying to figure her out.  All I know is Sam and Lyla have power battles everyday - she needs to just let him do everything himself and all will be fine.  Sam does like her - and he often talks about her crazy hair and how she needs to comb it - I just hope he doesn't tell her that!!  She is probably in her late 60's and I think I've given you enough details to figure out her fashion sense:-)  Actually - I asked him later why he wiped off her lipstick and he said he just wanted to 'feel' it - it was sooooo BRIGHT pink I don't blame the guy - he is not used to that  - he's used to mommy wearing 'natural' colors:-)

So - I guess I'll discuss some reality in the middle of my writing today - in other words not so positive.  I am sooo TIRED again - he has been waking around 3:00am (or a few more times....) to ROCK-and wants us to lift him down off his loft bed.  We rock and every time we get up to take him back to bed - "One more time, one more time" and we say LAST time and the battle ensues!  It is maddening!!!  Most people are not 'with it' at that time but he REALLY is NOT with it - he is soooo out of sorts and it takes nothing to start a tantrum/absolute melt-down.  So like I said - maddening!!!  This can go on for an hour - and when big daddy is gone - it is rough to say the least!  So - once again I am lacking sleep - never really got caught up but a few nights of decent sleep was nice.  I guess I just need to skip the 'me' time at 9:30PM and go to bed.  grrRRrRr  OH - and then they both woke up at 6:10AM today - OH HAPPY DAY - OH HAPPY DAY.  I should be getting groceries right now - but I decided to go to therapy instead. 

He has been so impatient, bossy, 'short fused', etc., the last several days.  I continually have to ask him to 'ask nicely' 'say please'', and everything is a battle.  When people ask me 'What are you doing with all your free time now that Sam is in preschool?' - I truly wish they would find a different way to ask that question.  Why?  So I don't want to smack them!!!!  First of all - I am usually soooo tired, it takes me a while to get going enough to get anything done.  Nasya needs me, groceries, PILES of tubs/clothes to sort and get rid of, pictures in tubs since Sya was born  - to sort and put in albums before I forget many of the dates; laundry laundry laundry, change bedding, cook, dog, cats, etc. etc. I digress - remember I am lacking much sleep right now and I probably shouldn't be blogging - but it IS therapy, right!?

OK - for the first weiner story - Sam was pooping yesterday and HAD to have me in there with him.  Well he kept jabbering about his poops and then he says.... "My poopies think my weiner is a water slide!!!"  How funny is that??!!

THEN we are in the kitchen - Sam in his underwear sitting at the table and I hear daddy say, "Hey, where are you going???" as I hear the front door open and slam shut - uh........then daddy laughing hysterically.  Sam went to the top of the steps - whipped it out and peed onto the sidewalk.  Most of our neighbors cannot see well - soooooo....Sam comes in and asks why daddy is laughing.  Daddy fibbed and said Nasya was being funny....after the laughter, consequences.  Boys and their weiners.....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment