Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CanYou Believe It!!!!????? Comment All Ready!

Seriously - two blogs in one day let alone as many as I've  written in the last two weeks!!!  Just decided I have to......this should make up for the lost time:-)

So - in addition to my last blog - I have to say I'm batting Zero for three calls so far.  He'd either need Medicaid or my next step is to see if he qualifies for SSI - don't know much about it but need to call them now.  We can't get services from another facility unless he qualifies for that.....and so on.   

PLUS we just spent $400 on my Koko Pea siamese sweetheart kitty to find out she has aggressive cancer and could live 2 wks or 2 yrs.  And - our underground pipes are old enough that they clog regularly and we have to have a plumber out every so often when we start smelling 'eew' in the kitchen sink - well, that time has arrived - so YET another bill coming our way.  I know that's life and yes, it does seem when it rains it pours.  But - the ASD bills will keep coming unless or until God intervenes:-)

On a good note - the wonderful support group here in town is paying for my ASD conference and for part of my hotel - YaY that helps tremendously - now I just need a miracle and someone wonderful to come by and watch our kids while I am away - that is now the issue - a BIG issue as I cannot leave them home alone - I just don't trust them to get the dog fed!!  HAHAHA!  Joking......

Would someone please take the time to 'comment' - I messed around with the settings so people could comment freely and not have others see it unless I post it - no one has commented since I've done this or I simply am not getting them - THANKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment